State Trust Land Permit

Several climbing areas in Arizona are located on State Trust Land. If the land is posted “no trespassing – state trust land” you need to get a permit from the State Land Department. The price is $15/per year – $20 for a family. Call the Land Department at 602-364-2753 for more info.

By | 2018-02-27T15:43:00+00:00 June 7th, 2016|Articles|0 Comments